(as of Sep 10,2022 13:24:47 UTC – Details)
Roundover bits create flush decorative edges perfect for table, drawer or cabinet edges and for small finish moldings.
Roundovers are also called quarter rounds and they apply a convex radius edge. By substituting a smaller 3/8″ bearing an inset at the base of the cut produces a more decorative step.
Anti-kickback safety design
Recommended maximum RPM: 18,000
Rounding over bits soften the edges of fine furniture.
Beading bits produce a simple, decorative edge on furniture & moldings.
1/2″ to 1/4″ Router Collett that easily fits into any hand-held or table-mounted routers
6Pcs 1/4″ Shank Round-Over Router Bit Set, Radius sizes are as follows:
1/8″ (3.18mm) Radius
1/4″ (6.35mm) Radius
7/16″ (11.1mm) Radius
3/8″ (9.53mm) Radius
5/16″ (7.94mm) Radius
1/2″ (19.5mm) Radius
Excellent for cutting:
6 x Round-over Router bits with 1/4″ Shank (with 1/2″ bearing pre-installed)
1 x 1/2″ to 1/4″ Router Collett
1 x 3/8″ bearing for beading applications
1 x Hex wrench
1. Determine the size of the wood and adjust the height of the finger joint before cutting, also suggest the testing piece before the actually cut to ensure fit.
2. Check bit diameter and adjust speed properly. Too fast is dangerous and will burn wood.
3. Make sure the bearing is on securely and can spin freely.
4. Set the fence so it aligns with the guide bearing for the router table.
5. Turn on the router and carefully make the cut. recommand in table-mounted router, keep the workpiece against the fence as you advance it past the bit.
6. Avoid cutting metal materials.
Package Dimensions : 5.98 x 4.8 x 1.3 inches; 8.5 Ounces
Date First Available : August 21, 2022
Manufacturer : LARNORJE
ASIN : B0B6VS6QVS
Country of Origin : China
Be the first to review “1/4 inch Shank Roundover Router Bit Set – Carbide-Tipped Edge Forming Bits, 6 pcs Beading Bits, Radius in 1/8″, 1/4″, 5/16″, 3/8″, 7/16″, 1/2″. Ideal for Table, Drawer or Cabinet Edges.”